To apply for available jobs, interested candidates should complete the following:
- Download the application for employment
- Fill out the application
- Submit the completed application and optional resume by mail to:
Attention: Human Resources
P.O Box 730
Dunn, NC 28335
- Or submit the completed application and an optional resume electronically with the form located at the bottom of this page
- Applicants can also apply in person at: 510N. Powell Ave., Dunn, NC 28334
Requirements & Information:
- Company requires all new employees undergo drug screen and e-verify verification to confirm eligibility to work in the USA. A valid NC Driver’s License, good driving record and the ability to adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Salary and benefits to be discussed during interview (at the request of Wellons Construction)
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not inquire.
- Do NOT contact with unsolicited services or offers.
Utility Pipe Layers
Utility pipe layers must have experience with water and sewer pipes, and storm drains. The ability to adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
Operators and experienced equipment operators (Dozer, Excavator, Roller, Off Road Trucks and Loaders) with 3-5 years of experience in (construction) installation of water pipes, sewer pipes, and storm drains.
Submit Your Application Electronically
Please use the form below to upload your completed application.